Workshop “Working Scientifically”
Seminar (every Wednesday from 4:00pm – 6:00pm; Start: 29.04.) 6 Seminars in total.
Dr. Tanja Schulz-Mirbach, Dr. Erik Lindner
The beginners workshop "Working scientifically" is aimed at all students of the Faculty of Geosciences. Various themes on “Working scientifically” are worked out and discussed in an informal group setting. Bachelor- and Master students, as well as students of the Teacher Education Program can register for this series of seminars. The location of the workshop will be communicated shortly.
No registration is required to participate.
Planning, organisation and conducting your own scientific research
Managing your own projects (final papers etc.)
Guest lecture on career planning
Pdf-documents for the workshop are available for download (see below). Password for opening the pdf-file will be anounced during the workshop.
- Workshop_Programm (401 KByte)
- 01_Workshop_Literatur_1 (407 KByte)
- 03_Workshop_Schreiben_3 (474 KByte)
- 04_Workshop_Zitieren_4 (860 KByte)
- 05_Workshop_Abschlussarbeit_6 (377 KByte)
- 02_Workshop_Lesen_2 (356 KByte)
- Handout_Abschlussarbeiten (293 KByte)
- Handout_Vortraege (399 KByte)
- Handout_wiss_Schreiben (222 KByte)
- Ankündigung Workshop 2015_homepage (198 KByte)