Faculty of Geosciences

Links and Functions
Language Selection

Breadcrumb Navigation


Documents for Hiwi contracts (first contract)

If you are signing a Hiwi-contract at the LMU for the first time, please bring the following documents when you sign the contract:

Complete, print and sign:

  1. Advice regarding the obligation to adhere to the law
    (Download as PDF, Download as doc)
  2. Determination of mandatory insurance or non-mandatory insurance
    (Download as PDF, Download as doc)
  3. Application for exemption from a mandatory personal pension plan
    (Download as PDF, Download as doc)

Guides for completing the forms:

In addition, the following documents are required:

  1. Copy of your “Sozialversichungsausweis” (social security pass)
  2. "Steuer-ID" (tax-ID)
  3. Proof of enrolment
  4. If available: Bachelor- or Master certificate
  5. When married: copy of the marriage certificate
  6. Non-EU citizens: proof of your residence permit, confirmation of your health insurance